Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Clarification of Blog Post on Local Attorney Pricing and Services

In February, I used the publicly available system known as PACER to compare the first three cases various attorneys had filed in January.  I used the system to list pricing and services excluded.  I have been informed that some attorneys saw this as misleading or deceptive. I posted my findings in a chart linked to the blog.

I apologize if any other attorneys found my collection and presentation of this publicly available information misleading.  I meant only to encourage to transparency in pricing and point out ways consumers could find such information.  I did not mean to disparage my colleagues.

I always encourage clients who call me or come to see me to visit with various local attorneys, compare prices, and compare the personal interaction each has with various potential counsel.

No comments:

Post a Comment